|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
whoop first journal and I got tagged omfgRules n' such:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
rule 3.5, you don't have to follow rule 3
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people
7. Don't listen to rule 6, it's a lie.
Questions for me~:
1. do you love someone~?
yeah, a whole lot too u///u
2. Do you own a drawing tablet?
mhmm! it's my precious.
4. Food is fantastic.
fuck yes it is
5. #4 wasn't a question, did you know that?
6. Did you know i skipped 3?
wh- FUCK THAT'S GOING TO BUG ME NOW.
7. Did you look back up to check?
8. i'm super funny, aren't i? Should i ask actual questions now?
9. Fine then, have it your way. Your favorite color?
orange, blue, red
10. Favorite animal?
How It Began"God, your two o'clock is here."
"I have a two o'clock?"
"He's been here since 7:45. I figured it's only polite to... sir."
God sighed. "Fine, send him in."
While He waited God cleared His desk of papers and blueprints; no need for outsiders to see His plans. Soon enough the door to His office opened and God stood, smiled, held out a hand towards one of the two visitor's chairs.
"God! Great stuff you're doing in sector 2-7-0! Great stuff!"
The man's hands were clammy, his handshake limp. Rumpled suit, porkpie hat, briefcase... oh Jes-- oh dear, a salesman. God's smile slipped a little but He soldiered on gamely. With luck He could shoo the poor guy away in a few minutes.
"So, what can I do for you?"
The man sat, briefcase across his knees. "Sector 2-7-0! Everyone's talking about it! What do you call it? Man and merman?"
"Man and woman, actually. And thanks. But we're pretty busy around here, and..."
"Oh! Right! No time for the wicked, eh?" The salesman winked and popped his briefcase,
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More