|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
whoop first journal and I got tagged omfgRules n' such:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
rule 3.5, you don't have to follow rule 3
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people
7. Don't listen to rule 6, it's a lie.
Questions for me~:
1. do you love someone~?
yeah, a whole lot too u///u
2. Do you own a drawing tablet?
mhmm! it's my precious.
4. Food is fantastic.
fuck yes it is
5. #4 wasn't a question, did you know that?
6. Did you know i skipped 3?
wh- FUCK THAT'S GOING TO BUG ME NOW.
7. Did you look back up to check?
8. i'm super funny, aren't i? Should i ask actual questions now?
9. Fine then, have it your way. Your favorite color?
orange, blue, red
10. Favorite animal?
SolaceShe never slept well in the dark,
not without the children of the sun and moon
to guide her weary lids home.
Guided by the aftermath, she was always two steps behind.
What did the world look like to the girl who had been through it all?
Braved the heaviest of storms,
yet skipping over cracks in the pavement.
They said her eyes were the wisps of clouds before the storm.
To him they were reflections of pages overlooked.
She said it was like she lived the life of someone she had never met.
Laid out to dry, yesterdays news.
He knew her as the girl who was built to never collapse.
He wished he was too.
He loved her more than words could say, and yet her pain was such,
that at times, he feared she wouldn’t make it.
But on nights like these, even when it threatened to consume her,
he became convinced that somehow she would.
Southern modernizationBlack comedy market economy, banana peel political humour, cards with the cartels, the solution free room service and credit the union. Bolivar twist, ding dong dollar under control, valley of the coin desert with no value. Gangsta paradise, the victims are the people. Big mac and cold conflict interference a part of it all. In little Mexico you’d need a high horse to jump the great border wall that boasts its peak.
Viracocha melts waters unlike those it rose from, making waves of out of metal oceans to overtake the current south, re-steel, re-take, tech-mechs the entire south into neo-Machu Picchu, cyberpunk music moulding, reshaping old society into an new age, iron dynasty, fresh coat for an old, ancient look. The coattails of Quetzalcoatl if he were a modern man pull together the merge of future and long passed past..techno temples and the like.
Keep in Touch!