|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
whoop first journal and I got tagged omfgRules n' such:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
rule 3.5, you don't have to follow rule 3
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people
7. Don't listen to rule 6, it's a lie.
Questions for me~:
1. do you love someone~?
yeah, a whole lot too u///u
2. Do you own a drawing tablet?
mhmm! it's my precious.
4. Food is fantastic.
fuck yes it is
5. #4 wasn't a question, did you know that?
6. Did you know i skipped 3?
wh- FUCK THAT'S GOING TO BUG ME NOW.
7. Did you look back up to check?
8. i'm super funny, aren't i? Should i ask actual questions now?
9. Fine then, have it your way. Your favorite color?
orange, blue, red
10. Favorite animal?
mechanici want to kiss every aching wound you have,
bandage your heart every time it bleeds,
and patch up your mind over and over
because not a single tear deserves to fall
from your brandy-drenched eyes
but this dripping heart of mine can only feel
and the healing honey words it flames get caught
in the back of my throat and on the roof of my mouth
so i only have these passionate guttural cries
to tell you that i care all too much
and in order to fix you up again,
i would need to tear myself to tatters
and trade all of my working parts
for your leftover, fading pieces
but i just haven’t figured out how.
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More